Women, of course, love beauty and most of them consider beauty as the models or film stars with red lips and rosy cheeks and even a sharp nose. The nose seems so important because it immediately catches people’s attention as being a focal point of your face.
There are many ways to have a shaped nose such as cosmetic surgery, makeup, taking home remedies or doing face yoga. However, undergoing a plastic surgery costs lots of money and painful.
I used to have a ‘fat’ nose. I used to feel embraced and unconfident just because I had an unpretty nose and I can’t afford to have cosmetic surgery. Then, I found ways to make my nose look smaller naturally. People keep asking me questions such as “How could you make your nose smaller?” or ” Is it hard to reshape my nose like you?”.
So, why don’t you try the less painful methods to make your nose smaller naturally?
Apply a home remedy
These little incredible things lie right in your house! Yes, you can get your dreamlike nose by using this home remedy, and the best part is you don’t have to go through extreme pain for this.
What you need is:
- a teaspoon of toothpaste
- a teaspoon of ground ginger
- a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
How to do:
- Mix well all the recipe in a bowl to get a coherent mixture for preparation.
- Put a little of this mixture on your nose using a facial brush (if you need) and leave it for half an hour. After that, wash your face with cold water.
- Repeat this recipe daily until getting the desired result.You can see the reaction from the very first ten days.
Please notice that you will experience some burning sensation on your nose because of ginger powder. If this feeling is beyond your ability, rinse it with cold water and reduce the quantity of ginger powder next time.
Doing Face yoga
Doing yoga always seems good for both mental side and physical side. Here are some methods.
- Press the sides of your nose with index finger and then exhale out with force.
- To get the best result, apply the pressure on the bottom of the sides of your nose. It’d be better if you don’t use too much force.
- Repeat this exercise 10 times to get the desired result.
Breathing exercises have many benefits and reshaping your nose is among of them. Following are some instruction steps.
- Sit down in a comfortable position.
- Block one of your nostrils then take a deep breath in and hold it for a while.
- Next, block the other nostril and exhale out as you free your blocked nose.
- Repeat the progress.
- For the desired result, you should perform this three sets together with ten repetitions each.
Doing Nose massage
Massage will make your nose narrow and also can cure your headache. Here is what you should do:
- Massage every part of your nose. From the sides, the tip and the bridge.
- Make sure you massage in rounded motions with the help of your fingers.
- Doing pressing five times per day and practice it regularly.
Making the other parts of your face be attention
I think it is a smart idea. We all know nose will be the point that catches people’s attention. So why don’t we make it less striking? There are many ways, and various parts can be a notable part instead of your nose.
For example, you can wear a bright or bold lipstick to draw the attention away from your nose. Choose the red, orange or pink shade. Then apply the lipstick directly or with a lipstick brush. Finally, blot a lipstick with a folded tissue, and you may use the second coat if necessary.
Remember, don’t wear heavy makeup or else it will draw attention towards to your nose. The reason is that it can draw attention towards to the center of your face (your nose). You should only choose a more natural looking makeup instead. Note that the shadow under your eyes can also draw attention towards to the center of the face. You may use the concealer to hide under-eyes-shadow.You should choose a color that matches your skin tone. When applying, use a blender and try to blend it downwards, towards your cheeks.
Using flour and glue
Honestly, this method makes a fake nose right on your nose so that your nose may look thinner and smaller. All you need is a teaspoon of flour, glue, and color that matches your skin tone.
How to do:
Mix a teaspoon of flour with glue.
Add color to the mixture. Make the dough in shape.
Take a small amount of this mixture and apply on your nose, then do makeup to cover it. Try to make it naturally.
Flour and glue are fresh and safe for your skin, so this way is entirely safe.
Above are some ways you can do at home to make your nose smaller but they are cheap and safe enough. I know everyone loves beauty, but the old said: ” I think to myself how every remarkable woman has an imperfection and I believe that imperfection makes her beauty more remarkable because it assures us she is human.” So, be confident! No matter how your nose or the other part of your body is, remember you are the most beautiful women!